The Breakfast Club, a Westchester-based networking group of real estate industry professionals, has been making contributions to first responders and organizations that help and support those in need since the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To date, the group has donated money to Feeding Westchester, has provided meals to medical staff at White Plains and New Rochelle hospitals, and has supported a fundraiser for Hillside Food Outreach Programs led by Matt McAllister, a title officer at Statewide Abstract.
“We started this real estate-centric group with common goals,” said Ken Meccia, president of Statewide Abstract Corp. and one of the founding members of the Breakfast Club. “We put together a team of like-minded seasoned real estate veterans at the top of our games to facilitate our real estate deals and to help us grow our businesses. We are also committed to giving back to our community in the form of services and donations. I am proud of the work we do together and look forward to future community giving.”
The Breakfast Club is currently comprised of 12 members who meet bimonthly to share market information and expertise. The group’s members, who represent nearly every facet of the real estate industry, are committed to supporting each other’s businesses through referrals and career development. Current members include:
- Ken Meccia, President, Statewide Abstract
- Robert Withers, President & CEO, M1 Capital
- Benjamin J. Palancia, Principal, Albert Palancia Insurance
- Ron A. Hoina, Principal, Design Development
- Richard Klein Esq, Partner, Romer Debbas
- Michael J. Murphy, Director of New Project Development, Murphy Brothers
- Fenton Soliz, Senior Lending Officer, Bank of America
- Richard Flahive, Private Wealth Advisor and Director of Research & Planning, Hightower Advisors
- Kathleen M Reilly, Vice President/Branch Manager, Patriot Bank
- Esther Rose, Founder, On Q Communications
- John Barrett, Senior VP, Managing Director of Investment Sales Division, RM Friedland
- Jean Coney, Business Development, Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
- Maria Karsou, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Keller Williams
- Richard Bosco, CPA, Bosco, John & Company
The Breakfast Group is a Westchester-based networking organization comprised of residential and commercial real estate professionals across a broad spectrum of disciplines including architecture, banking, commercial and residential real estate brokerage, commercial and residential construction, engineering, financial services, marketing, law, and lending. The members meet bimonthly to discuss career development and to exchange ideas to help advance each other’s careers.