Empowered by 1031 Exchange – Webinar April 21, 2020 at 11am

Did you know only 10% of the properties that qualify ever get Exchanged? Opportunity lies in the other 90%.
Realtors: Identify exchangeable property to close more transactions
Property Owners: stop paying unnecessary Capital Gains Tax when you sell

What Will Be Covered?

  • 1031 Exchange rules and regulations with focus on how to identify the potential for Exchangeable property
  • There are more qualifying residential and commercial property types then you think!
  • With the 1031 Exchange is your toolbox you will earn more money in Real Estate

To join the webinar, send an email to Matthew McAllister mmcallister@statewidea.com

Now serving NYC, Westchester & all neighboring counties!

Scroll to Top